Please use the form below to contact me with any queries and booking requests.
I will always prioritise polite enquiries which include what you would like to experience during our time together as well as details of your screening information. As I am a fully independent companion, I am the only person who will see your email, so your privacy is assured. Also, I use a fully encrypted email service and I recommend you avail yourself of one too.
I much prefer bookings made at least 24 hours in advance, so that we can discuss and I can plan my diary. Also, leaving it to the last minute means you will almost certainly miss out, as I manage to fill my days with several of London’s many pleasures!
I accept P411, references from other high end companions, employer verification as screening methods. Please note that I have some flexibility regarding screening when I’m in London but when I travel, full screening is mandatory. If you aren’t sure if you are able to provide the required information, please get in contact and I will see if we can come to a mutually agreeable solution.
- If you want to see me for an incall on a day when I do not already have a space booked, or you’d like an outcall which requires me to book transport, you may have to pay a deposit in order to secure a booking. This is payable via Circle app, bank transfer or a range of discreet gift voucher options.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance will result in retention of the deposit if I have incurred any non-refundable costs. Cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time will incur a cancellation charge of half of the full appointment fee. In the unlikely event that I need to cancel, I will refund your deposit immediately.
- For cancellations where no deposit has been paid, I reserve the right to ask for a deposit for any future bookings.
- In the UK, I will always give priority to clients who can provide references from at least two other companions.
- When I travel, referencing is mandatory, so please contact me with plenty of notice to enable screening.
I have a career outside of this world and so am not available during office hours. (Although I can sometimes be tempted into playing hooky!). This also means that I try to plan my diary well in advance, so please take this into consideration when planning a date.
Please note, I usually require at least 24 hours notice for incalls as I don’t have a permanent space. Also, due to the cost associated with providing a suitably luxurious incall space, a supplement may be payable when London hotels are in demand.
I adore travelling. One of the many advantages of living in London, is the access to the rest of the world. I have two passports and also always have a bag packed. I have very itchy feet and am easily tempted into joining you wherever you may be.
As a very experienced independent traveller I am also adept at formulating travel plans. Don’t have time to plan a trip? Let me do it all for you! I am particularly experienced in organising international train journeys. So much more romantic than flying, don’t you think?
My current touring plans are below but I am also available worldwide by appointment. What could be better than flying me in for a rendezvous? Please email me to arrange a visit or for pre-screening. Of course, deposits and minimum booking times will apply.
In the last two years I have visited Manchester, Berlin, Paris, Toronto, Madrid, New Zealand, and Singapore. I am always eager to add to this list as well as make return visits.
Gifts are not expected, but are always appreciated. I do maintain an Amazon wishlist at http://amzn.eu/340bvtU, and a Net-a-Porter list at https://www.net-a-porter.com/wishlist/5c202bc7e4b0e612b7fe20e9 but please feel free to reach outside those confines and send me something directly. My mailing address is Chrissie Gordon, Sensorydep, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.